are alot of Sleaze and Glam bands emerging from Scandinavia, what puts CRASHDÏET a cut above the rest?
We take it all the way! Many bands just doesnt have
the balls to take it as far as weve done with clothes make-up and hair...plus weve found our sound and our songs just kills!
2. Why did you name the band CRASHDÏET? Is there any connection
with the unreleased Guns N' Roses song of the same name?
Actually we dont know, that name emerged out of a
long and hard week of drugs and alchohol.... we just dont remember were we got it... but probably its from the guns
3. What are your opinions of Michael Monroe and Hanoi Rocks?
He kicks ass! Still going strong and thats
4. Which Band or Album, made you decide you wanted to play
For me i guess it was "Nevermind" with Nirvana!
5. CRASHDÏET are set to release their debut album this year,
can you tell us a little about what the album will be like?
Its gonna be a ten-track killer! Every song on that
record is gonna blast yer ears to pieces and your just gonna want more!
The songs are classic hardrock ala Guns, skidrow
and stuff like that plus with a touch of CRASHDÏET that makes it uniqe!
6. All of the band members have very impressive hair, what are
your secrets behind keeping the hair in shape?
Lots of hairspray, curl-equipment and just alittle
7. If you could eliminate one band and their discography from
existence, who would you delete?
I guess i would choose OASIS, i fuckin hate that
band! Fuckin we-have-short-hair-and-no-balls-and-play-the-worst-music-possible-asssholes! Kill em all i say!!
8. You are playing Download Festival this summer, with big
bands like Megadeth, also on the bill, the future looks bright for CRASHDÏET, it must be exiting for you?
Its a blast! Were finally getting some cool
gigs and were gonna enjoy every second!
9. Do you have a favourite CRASHDÏET song, which you like playing
I think mine is "Knokk em down" its so groovy but
still hard as hell!
10. Any final comments for your fans?
Thanks a bunch for the awsome support! Keep
up the good work, keep buying albums instead of downloading it and KEEP THE HAIR IN SHAPE!!